Forum
Message Subject: Makeup for TV/Film Class, NYC, KJ Bennett
Submitted by: Name: Jacqueline Kirkland IP: 75.34.158.187 Date: 4/12/2007 4:15:32 PM
Replies: None

Question:
I chose to attend Last Looks because the schedule was great for a person who has to work during the week. The price was also very reasonable compared to other schools. I am completely satisfied with the class. I have left it knowing a lot more about makeup and applications. I think Kevin is a great teacher because he kept the class interesting and never loss my attention. He is very animated which made it fun and at times funny. He never made me feel like a failure when I did something wrong but showed me how to fix it. I appreciated that the most. He also answered my questions even when I thought they were dumb. The content did meet my expectations. It showed me the most of what I would need to start in this business. The pace of the class was perfect. Kevin didnt move too fast or too slow. He fielded questions and constantly reviewed untill we had. I was very comfortable. I definitley am interested in the airbrush class in the near future. and the fashion and runway.

<- Back to Forum Messages
<-- Back to Forum Categories

Use the form to add a reply to the message
Your Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Reply Header:
Reply:

Before submitting this form,
please type the color of the first character, in the box below:

Free makeup industry newsletter:     
MM Last Looks Makeup Academy; all rights reserved. Email: - Phone: (866) TV-MAKEUP
About your privacy. Legal notices. Bookmark our site. Recommend us to a friend. Site Design: Savalas.TV