Forum
Message Subject: Bridal Makeup Class, Las Vegas, KJ Bennett
Submitted by: Name: Las Vegas Student IP: 75.34.158.187 Date: 4/12/2007 2:52:31 PM
Replies: None

Question:
I chose Last Looks Makeup Academy because KJ Bennett informed me that he is teaching the class. There is no info on the website that specifically states whose the teacher teaching on this particular class and it is good to do research on the capabilities of the teacher. I was very satisfied with the class and would highly recommend it to others. Kevin was an excellent teacher who gives it all out to promote optimum student learning. Never a dull moment during his lecture and demonstration. I feel my time is not wasted for unnecessary topics. To the point and paced to maximize learning. An excellent Makeup Academy with very good material that was actually being used by professional makeup artist and not generic cheap brands. Teachers are actually working makeup artist who knows and does what they are teaching about.

<- Back to Forum Messages
<-- Back to Forum Categories

Use the form to add a reply to the message
Your Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Reply Header:
Reply:

Before submitting this form,
please type the color of the second character, in the box below:

Free makeup industry newsletter:     
MM Last Looks Makeup Academy; all rights reserved. Email: - Phone: (866) TV-MAKEUP
About your privacy. Legal notices. Bookmark our site. Recommend us to a friend. Site Design: Savalas.TV