Forum
Message Subject: Makeup for TV & Film Makeup Class - Austin, TX
Submitted by: Name: Jentri Ripple IP: 68.120.225.85 Date: 4/13/2006 4:11:23 AM
Replies: None

Question:
I have a complete sense of satisfaction after having taken the Makeup for Television & Film class. All my questions were definitely answered. I felt very comfortable with our teacher's style and extreme knowledge in his field.

Thom was a phenominal example of sheer perfection when it comes to makeup. He is very professional and thorough.

Last Looks Academy, thanks to Heather and Thom, exceeded my expectations. They compliment each other well.

The pace of the class was very comfortable. Thom stops to answer and explain all questions, which is very important to me. I felt very at ease asking "all" questions. Again, very important.

Thank goodness for Last Looks Makeup Academy, what can I say? After searching for 3 months I finally found a professional makeup school - that travels! Thom's easy-to-learn techniques and great personality are one in a million! We were all lucky to be able to attend. Thanks!

<- Back to Forum Messages
<-- Back to Forum Categories

Use the form to add a reply to the message
Your Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Reply Header:
Reply:

Before submitting this form,
please type the color of the third character, in the box below:

Free makeup industry newsletter:     
MM Last Looks Makeup Academy; all rights reserved. Email: - Phone: (866) TV-MAKEUP
About your privacy. Legal notices. Bookmark our site. Recommend us to a friend. Site Design: Savalas.TV