Forum
Message Subject: Makeup for Television and Film - Austin, TX
Submitted by: Name: Jade Kelly Kirbo IP: 68.120.225.85 Date: 4/13/2006 4:04:27 AM
Replies: NEED COPY OF Certificate Jade Kirbo 7/25/2012 11:32:35 AM

Question:
I was really surprised that we were given so much personal attention. I feel that the personal attention benefits us entirely as a group. We seemed to get more confident in our work.

Thom is an example of the "ideal" teacher that everyone remembers throughout their life. He made our lessons practical but interesting. He had a big brother feel to me.

I feel that everything we covered was wonderfully explained. I am greatly satisfied because I didn't realize that so much makeup could look natural.

Last Looks Makeup Academy was exciting and interested in what we wanted out of the class. Thom and Heather...Thank you for exposing the makeup industry to me. It was actually a lot more interesting to me because it was a hands-on experience. I really appreciate the way you were so down to earth and helpful. Thank You!

<- Back to Forum Messages
<-- Back to Forum Categories

Use the form to add a reply to the message
Your Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Reply Header:
Reply:

Before submitting this form,
please type the color of the first character, in the box below:

Free makeup industry newsletter:     
MM Last Looks Makeup Academy; all rights reserved. Email: - Phone: (866) TV-MAKEUP
About your privacy. Legal notices. Bookmark our site. Recommend us to a friend. Site Design: Savalas.TV