Forum
Message Subject: Photography & Runway Makeup Class - New York
Submitted by: Name: Ryan Wright IP: 68.120.225.85 Date: 4/13/2006 3:49:38 AM
Replies: None

Question:
I'm very happy with what I've gained from this class, especially taking into consideration that is was a 3 day course as well as the fact that Last Looks traveled to me. Our creativity was encouraged, techniques were taught and questions answered. I would definitely take another class in the future.

I think Thom Surprenant was wonderful. He had a great balance of fun and getting down to business which kept the class interesting while learning. I was also very impressed with his accredations, which demand respect, and yet, he still kept an open mind in regards to taking others' suggestions.

In a 3 day time frame, I learned a lot of information and trickes that I had no idea I was missing. I'm also greatly appreciative that Thomas has left the door open for any further questions and extended himself to us for help in the future the way he has!

<- Back to Forum Messages
<-- Back to Forum Categories

Use the form to add a reply to the message
Your Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Reply Header:
Reply:

Before submitting this form,
please type the color of the first character, in the box below:

Free makeup industry newsletter:     
MM Last Looks Makeup Academy; all rights reserved. Email: - Phone: (866) TV-MAKEUP
About your privacy. Legal notices. Bookmark our site. Recommend us to a friend. Site Design: Savalas.TV