Forum
Message Subject: Television & Film and Airbrush Makeup Classes - NY
Submitted by: Name: Patricia Robertson IP: 68.120.225.85 Date: 4/13/2006 3:42:01 AM
Replies: None

Question:
I took classes at Last Looks because of the wide array of classes offered. The classes were beyond my expectations. Very satisfied. Marianne Skiba was fantastic. Very professional, approachable. Quite knowledgeable in her field.

The Airbrush Makeup Course was simply amazing and I learned a lot. Skiba's expertise in all areas of the makeup industry was very evident as she imparted her knowledge to her students. It had given me the confidence & need to be successful as I add this new technique to my repertoire of skills.

This has been the most professionally conducted, intensive and educational course I have experienced. At the conclusion I felt that I can hold my own in the world of artistic and other genres of makeup. I look forward to further training as well as possibly to a future in this burgeoning aspect of cosmetology.

<- Back to Forum Messages
<-- Back to Forum Categories

Use the form to add a reply to the message
Your Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Reply Header:
Reply:

Before submitting this form,
please type the color of the first character, in the box below:

Free makeup industry newsletter:     
MM Last Looks Makeup Academy; all rights reserved. Email: - Phone: (866) TV-MAKEUP
About your privacy. Legal notices. Bookmark our site. Recommend us to a friend. Site Design: Savalas.TV