Forum
Message Subject: Makeup for TV, Film & Old Age/Maturity Makeup - NYC
Submitted by: Name: Janet Dromgoole IP: 68.120.225.85 Date: 4/13/2006 1:42:59 AM
Replies: None

Question:
I am extremely satisfied! The M/U for TV/Film class reinforced some things I was already doing in my work and introduced new techniques for me to practice as I move forward with my career. The oldage class opened up a whole new area of interest for me that I'd like to get more involved in prosthetics at some point.
Thom, the instructor, is fabulous! He clearly loves working in this industry and his approach to teaching matched my style and made learning fun. And he's very honest with what he knows, freely sharing his professional opinion on products, set expectations and my own work in class.
Especially with the Age class, I was exposed to a whole new way of thinking about makeup and to a completely different aspect to it. And I think practicing will make the two classes come together well and will elevate me to another level as an artist.

<- Back to Forum Messages
<-- Back to Forum Categories

Use the form to add a reply to the message
Your Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Reply Header:
Reply:

Before submitting this form,
please type the color of the first character, in the box below:

Free makeup industry newsletter:     
MM Last Looks Makeup Academy; all rights reserved. Email: - Phone: (866) TV-MAKEUP
About your privacy. Legal notices. Bookmark our site. Recommend us to a friend. Site Design: Savalas.TV