Forum
Message Subject: Film Makeup Question
Submitted by: Name: Cory Misek IP: 107.14.25.36 Date: 6/22/2014 3:09:43 PM
Replies: None

Question:
Hi there,

I'm Cory Misek with Feeding the Monkey Productions. We're shooting a short film this coming August and we're looking for a couple makeup artists to do our on-set makeup. We are wondering if perhaps you have any students or makeup artists who would be interested in this amazing opportunity.

The dates are August 21-24. Pay will be deferred into receiving an IMDB credit instead. However, we hope to eventually make this movie into a feature in the near future, and we'd love to callback talented, hardworking artists who benefit our production to help us with a feature-length film if and when we indeed do a feature of this project (of course, no guarantees in any of those feature film possibilities, however).

If you are interested ir have any questions, please email me back at corymisek@gmail.com. I'm looking for wars to hearing from you.

Have a wonderful day,
Cory Misek
Associate Producer
Feeding the Monkey Productions

E-Mail Cory Misek a response or fill out the form below.
<- Back to Forum Messages
<-- Back to Forum Categories

Use the form to add a reply to the message
Your Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Reply Header:
Reply:

Before submitting this form,
please type the color of the second character, in the box below:

Free makeup industry newsletter:     
MM Last Looks Makeup Academy; all rights reserved. Email: - Phone: (866) TV-MAKEUP
About your privacy. Legal notices. Bookmark our site. Recommend us to a friend. Site Design: Savalas.TV