Forum
Message Subject: TV/Film Makeup Class in Chicago
Submitted by: Name: Kristy Artez IP: 68.120.225.85 Date: 4/12/2006 11:21:15 PM
Replies: None

Question:
The class was great. I have enjoyed myself immensely. I have learned so much in 3 days, and it's all good for my own personal application to myself. Instructor was very cool. Very honest about what's going on in the business. Extremely knowledgeable about commercially offered product (Chanel, Lancome, Origins). Very helpful.
I really didn't know what to expect because I've never taken a class like this before. I haven't been dissapointed with anything about this class. I would definitely do this again. I would definitely take classes from Last Looks again.
The pace of the class was good. Most, if not all, of us in the class don't have that much experience doing what the class required us to do, so the time allowed for assignments was pretty reasonable.
I'd actually like classes to come to Ohio, if possible. There is nothing like this at home. The has been the BEST experience of me yet!

<- Back to Forum Messages
<-- Back to Forum Categories

Use the form to add a reply to the message
Your Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Reply Header:
Reply:

Before submitting this form,
please type the color of the first character, in the box below:

Free makeup industry newsletter:     
MM Last Looks Makeup Academy; all rights reserved. Email: - Phone: (866) TV-MAKEUP
About your privacy. Legal notices. Bookmark our site. Recommend us to a friend. Site Design: Savalas.TV