Forum
Message Subject: Bridal Makeup Class - Charlotte - Mitch Ely
Submitted by: Name: Trina LaRotonda IP: 69.226.36.211 Date: 2/23/2010 4:34:02 PM
Replies: None

Question:
I'm currently a Mommy! I came to Last Looks Makeup Academy because I wanted to learn to do makeup without going through a bunch of classes. I am not interested in such as haircutting or skin facials and waxing. I also wanted a refresher class to feel more confident. I am completely satisfied! I am so glad I took this class. Mitch is Awesome! He is thorough and clean! He spent a lot of one on one time with each of us. This class absolutely met my expectations. The 2 things I came to learn, false eyelashes and darker skin were covered right away. In fact, they brought in a darker model so we had a chance to learn on her. I was very comfortable with the pace. I would like to take the basic hair styling class, however Charlotte is the most convenient city for me. Although a 2nd model was brought in for us, it would have been nice to see a variety of models. Our model was beautiful but she was young and her skin was beautiful and easy. A variety of skin would be nice.

I loved the bridal makeup class. It was very informative and hands-on. Mitch was an awesome instructor with amazing skill & knowledge. I feel informed and confident.

<- Back to Forum Messages
<-- Back to Forum Categories

Use the form to add a reply to the message
Your Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Reply Header:
Reply:

Before submitting this form,
please type the color of the first character, in the box below:

Free makeup industry newsletter:     
MM Last Looks Makeup Academy; all rights reserved. Email: - Phone: (866) TV-MAKEUP
About your privacy. Legal notices. Bookmark our site. Recommend us to a friend. Site Design: Savalas.TV