Forum
Message Subject: PORTFOLIO BEAUTY WEEK
Submitted by: Name: Jennifer Bernhard IP: 173.2.185.47 Date: 1/17/2010 10:04:50 PM
Replies: None

Question:
I have ALWAYS had a passion for makeup! It's one of the first things that I involuntarily am drawn to! I am fortunate to say that I also have been very good at it! It wasn't until just a couple months ago that I made the definite decision to purse Makeup Artistry. There have been financial issues which have been delaying & complicating my start (very common these days!), BUT, for the first time I am beyond thrilled that it has! It has forced me to be determined, which required me to do more research, & tonight, I came across your website! THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!! I couldn't be happier! I just dread anymore obstacle's or problems.
My question to you is in regards to experience when attending your classes. Specifically the upcoming one in New York, 'Portfolio Beauty Week'. First of all, this class is EXACTLY what I want to attend! It sounds amazing! My concern is I haven't attended any makeup schools, prior to this class. I don't know what the requirements are as far as experience. There are a number of reasons for this concern, but my main concern is, I want my passion for the industry to continue & broaden, & NOT be discouraged.
I love everything about makeup, which naturally enables me to be very good at it, & the biggest thing is I just keep getting better! Which is making me MORE interested everyday! I am 28 years old, & makeup is an area that my interest has substantially increased over the years! My interest & desire to learn is incredible! But again, I know it wouldn't be in my best interest to attend a class that is geared toward peoplee that have already attended schools pertaining to this industry.
I look forward to hearing your feedback & response! Thank you in advance!
Sincerely,
Jenn Bernhard

E-Mail Jennifer Bernhard a response or fill out the form below.
<- Back to Forum Messages
<-- Back to Forum Categories

Use the form to add a reply to the message
Your Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Reply Header:
Reply:

Before submitting this form,
please type the color of the first character, in the box below:

Free makeup industry newsletter:     
MM Last Looks Makeup Academy; all rights reserved. Email: - Phone: (866) TV-MAKEUP
About your privacy. Legal notices. Bookmark our site. Recommend us to a friend. Site Design: Savalas.TV