Forum
Message Subject: Classes needed in Canada!
Submitted by: Name: Van Nguyen IP: 72.140.66.229 Date: 4/5/2008 2:36:31 AM
Replies: None

Question:
Hi,
I'm from Guelph, Ontario, Canada, and is in need desperately, for a good makeup school like yours! The majority of the schools are in Toronto, which lasts 3 months and avg. cost is $7000-$1000CAD. I dream and dread of attending these schools since they are 1hour drive from my town, and I have kids to care for, so cannot afford a full-time attendance. Help! Can you please offer your mobile school here in Ontario? Mississauga is closer to us, since I know the surrounding areas in Southern Ontario really deserve to have a school close by, and the fees are great. The length of the courses sound like it's not IMPOSSIBLE to practice being a pro makeup artist. Please respond. I can't wait to hear back from you. Thank you for your time. I'm very interested in taking your Beauty Makeup class specifically. Do you have an ongoing schedule as well throughout the entire year? Do you have something in Sept. 2008 and up?
Regards,
Van.

E-Mail Van Nguyen a response or fill out the form below.
<- Back to Forum Messages
<-- Back to Forum Categories

Use the form to add a reply to the message
Your Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Reply Header:
Reply:

Before submitting this form,
please type the characters displayed above, in the box below:

Free makeup industry newsletter:     
MM Last Looks Makeup Academy; all rights reserved. Email: - Phone: (866) TV-MAKEUP
About your privacy. Legal notices. Bookmark our site. Recommend us to a friend. Site Design: Savalas.TV