Forum
Message Subject: Where do I start????
Submitted by: Name: lesley Spillman IP: 139.55.21.144 Date: 10/19/2005 8:36:46 AM
Replies: Hi Leslie, Forum Host 11/5/2005 3:21:15 PM

Question:
Hello, my name is Lesley and I reside in Kentucky. I am very passionate in becoming a professional markup artist but I have no clue where to begin and this internet isn't helping much. We have cosmotolgy schools here in KY but none that specialize or even offer courses in makeup application. I want to learn the skills to eventually become a freelance makeup artist specializing in bridal, airbrush, video and magazine, day and night makeup, eyebrows, and possible skin care. I was told to find a school that offers Esthetician courses, is this true? I thought this was only skin care. I am willing to travel to my neighboring states which are Tennesse, Georgia, West Virginia, and Ohio. In KY, finding a professional makeup artist is rare. Especially the services I wish to provide so I know it is a good market competition wise. Again, I am really excited and I hope that you can point me in the right direction. Please contact me as soon as possible with any info you have.
Thank you

E-Mail lesley Spillman a response or fill out the form below.
<- Back to Forum Messages
<-- Back to Forum Categories

Use the form to add a reply to the message
Your Name:
E-Mail (optional):
Reply Header:
Reply:

Before submitting this form,
please type the color of the third character, in the box below:

Free makeup industry newsletter:     
MM Last Looks Makeup Academy; all rights reserved. Email: - Phone: (866) TV-MAKEUP
About your privacy. Legal notices. Bookmark our site. Recommend us to a friend. Site Design: Savalas.TV